Follow me :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 14 June 2014

Shopping on a whim (rant)

So I went shopping yesterday and came back with nothing... 

Apart from a crimson textured pencil skirt, that was a size too big and had a lil pull. I saw not a thing I wanted.  Usually I buy at least one thing but for some reason nothing really appealed to me. 

This brings me to my thoughts about outlet stores in Trinidad.  They rarely have  extraordinary pieces or anything different from the norm. I usually diggg to find the few unique pieces I have from some of the chain outlets. 

Shopping isn't horrible here just for those willing to pay $400TT for a shoe that sells for $25US. I just can't, sorry. That's why it's important to know the good brands from the lower end brands and know what you're paying for. I can't agree with a seller making 200% profit on my head :(
Ah this island life...

~Riveting R

No comments:

Post a Comment