Follow me :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 9 August 2014

Look1: A Fresh Approach


A Fresh Approach




This was a very fresh and clean look I put together about 2 weeks ago when I initially got over my chicken pox.
 I combined things I wouldn't usually and created this new look, A Fresh Approach which is my mindset for the coming semester in Uni, a fresh start and different approach to studying and my life. 
This is a good transition look from holidays to school time and it can even be a liming(relaxing) outfit..




Jewelry: Silver is not the best metal for my skintone but with the right outfit it works well. The earrings are chandelier, slightly antique "silver" ones with cyan and light yellow-green stones from Wonderful World(TT) and the bright, silver bangles are from Ardene in Canada(CA)

Shirt: This white, cropped, rolled-sleeve, shirt, my mum purchased from Bang Bang for me with the intention of me using it for church. A little short but I think I can still use it ;)

Shorts: If you check my post before this one you'll see the story of my green, matelot shorts if you want a tutorial/DIY. Originally purchased at Westport(TT) I believe (R.I.P Westport) 


Shoes: Qupid Trench-01 (Nude Pat-PU)
The newest shoes to my collection are these nude, Qupid pumps I bought on a whim in Micles(TT) Grand Bazaar for an okay price. Haven't broken them in yet but they look really good on :3 
Will review them once I've worn them.

Bag: The cyan, envelope clutch/ shoulder bag, is one of my fave bags but I don't wear it often. Purchased at Micles for under $100TT if my memory serves me right but the first time I used it a screw from it went missing :( (only used it once)

Make up: No styling was done sorryyy >.< A suggestion is below

Alternative  
(Not exact pieces I am wearing(Only shoes))

Here is a little make up styling tip for this look. 
-To have a polished yet casual look, put your hair up in a bun or a sleek ponytail. 
-A bright, pink lip and fuchsia pink glittered nails add more ''umph!'' and steer the look away from a mint ad. 
-A simple cat-eye with a peach wash will do for the eyes and light blush for the cheeks so it does not create a clown effect on your face.




Summary: Green shorts, Blue-Green Bag, White cropped shirt, Nude pumps, Silver Jewelry, Pink lips

I hope it was inspiring. :)
~Riveting  R

TWitter/Instagram: @riveting_r
Pinterest: Riveting R
The Hunt: RivetingR

No comments:

Post a Comment