Follow me :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 26 July 2014

Forever21 Steals of Deals




Forever21 is one of my favourite stores everrr. A bit of my current wardrobe is from there and the pieces are really unique because they have so many different styles. I have a few cute dresses from them.

Currently they are having their 50% off of sale items Sale.
I'm not going to do a Lookbook for this sale because they style their stuff well enough, plus by the time you get to the site it probably will be sold out. I also don't really like most of the stuff I've seen so far, not really my cup of tea (a lot repetitive florals).
Instead of a Lookbook I'll show you some things I found to be real steals and I'll put the links below.
(All photos are the property of Forever21.inc)



Here we go!
Ladies first
There are nice pieces besides what I have here but this is a taste of what I found. The hardest part is finding anything in stock >.<

Woven Flounce Bib Dress: $7.00          




Gents after

Not much male clothes in the sale section that is particularly stylish but there are some nice tee-shirts, so best to stock up or for layers guys!


Andddd that's a wrap!
 Goodluck to everyone going to purchase stuff. 
Hopefully I helped someone :D

Instagram/Twitter: @Riveting_R
Pinterest: Riveting R

~Riveting R




No comments:

Post a Comment