Follow me :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 12 July 2014

Ultimatum, Weather in Trinidad, My shoes! My jewellery!

My Shoes! Oh my Jewellery!


I have decided to try Wordpress but just have my blog on both sites. Funnnn! 
From tomorrow pics galore, hopefully it's sunny but not too hot :3

Today was rainy very early in the morning then very hot during the day... had to forsake the environment and turn on the a.c.

Another thing about the Caribbean that irks me. What happens to my shoes in this heat when my room becomes a furnace or if it's rainy and my costume jewellery begins to turn >.<

"My shoes! My jewellery! Oh my shoes and jewellery!", I feel to shout like Shylock, Portia's father from, Merchant of Venice "My daughter, oh my ducats, oh my daughter! Ran off with a Christian! Oh my Christian ducats! Justice, the law, my ducats, and my daugh

It seems I'm admitting my materialistic ways on a blog, either way my parents' hard earned money bought most of these things so I gotta appreciate them and take care of them through the use of a.c. (>.<)

Never said I was an environmentalist but in a way by me trying to preserve my shoes, that's a sort of conservation. The longer my shoes last the less likely for me to buy another pair (wishful thinking) the less "man made materials" have to be produced thus decreasing CO2 emissions by factories! :D

~Riveting R

No comments:

Post a Comment