Follow me :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 12 January 2017

Decisions

It's almost like I post once a year :'( sorry. It was an empty promise :(

Blame my current disinterest in materialistic things. I don't really feel like laying out clothes... taking pictures take so long by myself T.T

This is why I tried to be more active on Instagram, posting makeup looks. My interests have shifted a bit or rather they have expanded.

UPDATE 8:50pm
Maybe I should close this blog...

UPDATE 8:59pm

I don't think I can do it though.

I just gotta manage my time a bit better.

UPDATE 9:01pm

I'll start afresh. I won't post any of the old drafts I have. I will start from scratch with a new take. Maybe not much clothes, just my faves. :D 
Well not complete scratch. I'm leaving my old posts xD

-Riveting R <3

No comments:

Post a Comment